Date(s) - 02/02/2020
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Golden Gate Park
San Francisco Half Marathon 10k/5k Information
SF Running Event
Date: Sunday, February 02, 2020
Location: Golden Gate Park
Time: 5K: 8 a.m
10K and Half Marathon: 8:10 a.m.
San Francisco Half Marathon 02.02.2020:
San Francisco sporting event Half Marathon 10k/5k. Venue location Golden Gate Park area. Running date Sunday, February 02, 2020.
- All in the southwest corner of Golden Gate Park.
- 5K Finish: On Martin Luther King Drive, a block away from the Half Marathon finish.
- 10K and Half Marathon: On Bernice Rodgers Way, near Martin Luther King Drive.
- The 5K, 10K & Half Marathon are point to point with a net loss in altitude from the east end of Golden Gate Park to the far west end.
- The 5K is a fast, net downhill 3.1 mile course certified by USA Track & Field.
- The 10K, which is new, is also a fast, net downhill course, 6.2 miles and USA Track & Field certified.
- The Half Marathon course will take runners out around the panhandle, back through Golden Gate Park, and out and back on the Great Highway and finishes at the entrance to the Kaiser Permanente health expo.
- After 11 a.m., Half Marathon participants still on the course will be moved to the pedestrian pathway to finish the course (the finish line is open until 12:00 noon).
Bib mailing is free of charge and all packets will be mailed the second week of January.
If you do not receive your race packet in the mail prior to the race or have some other problem with your registration, come to the Will Call tent between 6:30 a.m. – 7:30 a.m. race morning.
The Will Call tent is located near the starting line on John F. Kennedy Drive near Stow Lake Drive.